Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Archive for January, 2013

2012 in Review.

January. Lost a great man. Lived in a grief house.  

Jan

Febuary. Grief home. Confusion, pain, and faithful friends.

Feb

March. Hung in the mountains. Learned about relationships.

march

April. Left the Prenski porch, BBQ club’s first establishment. Moved to the Prenski palace, where wine has been consumed, bonfires have been made, and a home has been created.

April

May. Warm weather, trips to Michigan, and hopeful for a shift in the year.

may

June. Learned about rejection and the art of perfectly grilled chicken.

june

July. Became an aunt for the first time. Told there was a 95% chance I would not meet this tiny human on this earth. Prayed for the 5%. Experienced sorrow.

july

August. Time showed up and reminded me I graduated high school 10 years ago. Time also granted me the ability to officially rent space and work as Prendergast Pediatrics a few days a week.

August

September. Started hanging out alot more with a certain fella. Upped my Detroit sports knowledge.

sept

October. Was told there was a 5% chance I was a 28 year old with cancer. Prayed for the 95%. Experienced confusion.

october

November. Lost a thyroid, gained some perspective.

nov

December. Cancer Free. Hope recovered.

Dec

2012 has been a whirlwind. So many emotions have been encapsulated in this year. I have been trying to figure out what my goals and hopes are for 2013 and all I can come around too is I’m praying for a trauma free year. I’m ready to hold onto the wisdom from the experiences of the last year and grow stronger, looking to each day for opportunity.

CHEERS

Advertisements

Read Full Post »